Sunday, April 27, 2008

Well.

It's been noted at work that my attitude has soured to the point where if I don't shape up, I'll be fired. The previous month was spent processing feelings of anger and betrayal; add that to impossible deadlines and futile wild goose chases of work, and you can see why.

Over the past two weeks, I've burned some bridges. Two of them were obliviously burned by other parties many months ago; I was just kicking the ashes in their faces.

Then I let the epic arrogance of someone I detest turn me into an asshole and a hypocrite, thus ending another friendship. While I have sincerely apologized, it's simply not enough.

As a result, I have left the Comic Book Resources forums permanently. All those cool people shouldn't have to suffer the drama I'd created.

3 comments:

Matt Algren said...

I've obviously missed some drama. Hopefully a short-term vacation will be enough. (Though I'm hardly the person to be handing out advice on the issue right now.)

Michael said...

You've still got my phone number, fucker.

Anonymous said...

And mine. . .