Thursday, May 15, 2008

Further Bulletins as Events Warrant.

Nothing much going on. Or at least, nothing I can actually talk about. But in general (copying & pasting from an email I sent ALEEEEEEEEEEX last week):

Lately I'm just tired & lonely. Hence, my Economic Stimulus Payment will be spent on - you guessed it - hookers & blow.

Well, not really.

Work is generally good. I'm feeling somewhat more comfortable there. The big boss is an absolute troll, though. Okay, more orc than troll; short, thin, ugly.

I need to get my own apartment and a dog. I also need a 50% raise to make that happen.

My doctor is finishing up his residency at Bellevue, so I'll have another doc by July.

Probably go see Iron Man on the 18th. Totally in love with the trailer for Dark Knight. Hulk 2 looks really good, as does Indiana Jones.

Need to reformat my computer soon. Slowly backing stuff up.

I love this weather. So many bouncing bosoms.

Thinking about drawing. Not actually doing any; just thinking about lines, shapes, and shadows.

2 comments:

Derek said...

Go see Iron Man. It is truly awesome.

Bring the hookers and blow; make a night of it.

Michael said...

I will also have to recommend hookers and blow.

PS: Let me know when you're ready to do the next DVD swap, because I'll be done with DS9 Season 1 in a couple days.

PPS: It gets better, right?