Saturday, April 28, 2007

THINGS THAT ARE AWESOME

Sooo, I forgot about that. There's other stuff I've neglected to do here, too. Guess what? Tough shit. I'll do it when I can. Here's a few things that are Awesome:

This one's obvious: The World of Awesome, run by my CBR pals Ed, Alex, & Joe, and a couple other folks I don't know.

Dominic's (another CBR fellow) Smellavision Poetry Podcast.

Frequent reader & commenter celebhith's recently adopted Doggies.

CBR & neighborhood friend Merey just adopted a Kitty named Hannah!

Merey also recommends This American Life. I haven't had much of a chance to explore, but I'll take her word for it.

Lynne has shown me true fan-wankery awesomeness in CG form. Haloid, a short action movie that gamers & sci-fi geeks will love.

Lynne also made me aware of a comic strip called Minimum Security. It's a political strip on the liberal side. The art is a bit crude, but the writing is sharp.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sniff* I am honored to be considered "awesome" by you! The feeling is entirely mutual, btw.

I love reading your blog and if I don't comment (because basically I have an opinion on EVERYdamnTHING), it's probably because I'm unfamiliar with the stuff you're talking about (there's that pesky old age difference thing again). But I think you're a pretty special guy and I love being a part of your life, even in this small way.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I love that you spelled my name right. . . I never capitalize celebhith. Everyone else does, though!