Friday, October 26, 2007

I have been a bad blogger.

Sorry.

Ain't a whole lot going on. I don't feel all that great. I don't leave the house unless I have to. I don't do anything for fun. I'm avoiding my friends. I haven't done anything creative.

About two weeks ago, my mood plummeted. I don't know why.

I've taken care of my blood work & fee scale at the hospital. I should be in a program pretty soon.

In the mean time, go here. I don't know when Part 2 will be up. I'd have to start it, first.

3 comments:

Wizardry said...

Mood plumets because life is one giant freefall, and sometimes we grab hold of that fall.

Lyman said...

I'll be in the city as of tomorrow. You better not avoid me.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Jeff. We all go through these things. If we're lucky, we have someone to hold us up when we do. You are in my prayears.