Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Wow, my Future is Fuuuuuuucked.

My grandmothers are both on walkers. Paternal grandma fell last Tuesday. Maternal grandma pulled a muscle in her leg. My dad's knee and back are simply fucked. Mom is exhausted all the time. They're 51 years old, and it feels like I'll have to take care of them soon. They're broke and getting further & further into debt. When oil prices shot up, the companies started charging a rental fee on the tanks for the furnace and stove. Because of Dad's DUI from a couple years ago, both of their insurance rates rocketed. They sacrificed so much for me, and even more for my sister, bro-in-law, and their two kids. I'm JUST starting to get my shit together. I know that in the next couple of years, I'll have to start sending them money. Hell, if I could afford it, I'd do so now.

No comments: