Saturday, February 11, 2006

Progress.

Today I unofficially joined the local gym. I've ordered some decent, non-leather sneakers, and should have them by Tuesday. Then I can start. They have a kick-ass promotion going on, which means I'm going to save a bit of money. Right now, I'm reviewing all of the classes they have to offer. Say it with me: beefcake. BEEFCAAAAAAAKE!



Last weekend I went out and spent a giant wad of cash on clothes.


Clothes that...aren't black.

*dun dun dunnnnnnnnn*

Satan's Lawyer

Remember, ladies: red shirts are always the first to go down.

Yep, I just combined a Star Trek cliche with cunnilingual innuendo. Such is the power of my geekitude.

9 comments:

Lena said...

Non-black clothes in moderation, my good man.

Good choice on the red shirt!

Jeff said...

Thank you both!

Also available in blue & evergreen. I wanted to get purple, too, but my arms are three feet long, and the shirts available did not accomodate my sleeve length.

Nathalie said...

The red shirt is sexy!

Lyman said...

meeeeeeeow!

You better stop posting pictures of you in that red shirt or I'll get all Brokeback on you!

Jeff said...

Ha! Lyman, won't Carrie have something to say about that?

Thanks for the compliments, everyone.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! The end is near, Jeff in not black clothes! LOL but seriously looks good! Nice start.

Anonymous said...

HOLY FLYING MOTHER-#%$@ING %$#@!!! ITS THE FIRST SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE!!! JEFF 'S WEARING A DIFFERENT COLOR!
IT'S ABOUT TIME! GOOD LOOK FOR MAN.

Anonymous said...

I consider myself lucky to have spotted you in what appeared to be a green t-shirt peeking out from under your black shirt last night! :)

Omar said...

watch out with that shirt, Jeff. those bulls will gore you out there.