Friday, May 26, 2006

Letter from home

Dear Jeff,

Thanks again for my beautiful tulips. Flowers are absolutely the best present.

It's a rainy day here. I didn't even wash dishes so Dad could get some sleep. But I need to do a lot of laundry when he wakes up!

Yesterday Mom [grandma] & I went to Arlene's Art Studio [an art supply store in Albany, NY] since we were in the neighborhood. I've been looking all over for a certain eraser holder (narrow) and refills for work. Right now we can only get Pentel Click. I checked Staples and Office Max plus local suppliers. The only other place is on line.

[Cousin] Billy's dog had two girl puppies. One looks like the mother and the other looks like the father. They were both born around Easter. I think they'll sell them.

Things should be easier at work now. I can't wait for a day off, but it's never enough!

Jeff, thanks again for coming up the week Dad had surgery. It meant a lot to have you home. I guess (ahem, ahem) we are getting older (only a little!!) or because it's our busy time at work, plus [aunt] Brenda's condition [cervical cancer, chemotherapy]. Anyway, we really appreciate it.

Brenda had a fever late yesterday so [uncle] Bill had to get her antibiotics. I hope she can pull through all this!

I'll be glad when Tasha [doggie!] gets her stitches out [had a fat deposit on her back removed]. She's able to do everything again. Nothing can happen to her, either!

Have a good week!

Love, Mom

No comments: