Monday, August 07, 2006

Ha! It figures.

Lynne and I were walking around Saturday afternoon, and we came back to my place. Who should be out on her stoop, smoking at talking on her phone?

She saw us coming up the street, and scurried for cover like a cockroach when you turn on the light.

When we got inside, I went on a mini rant along these lines:

"Hi. You ditched ME, remember. I was the one you hurt. So when you see me coming down the street, you don't have to jump off the stoop and run inside to hide from me. Yeah, I was hurt, but I'm not angry about it. But your refusal to treat me like a human being really says a lot about you."

Lynne called her a coward and said good riddance.

And she's right, of course.

As per Alex's suggestion, we have to get Johnny to write a trashy song called Basement Bitch. He knew her, too, and it'd be pretty damn funny.

No comments: