Friday, January 12, 2007

Interview

Okay Jeff, we're going to start off with a few demographic questions.

Age?

28.

Income?

Between 30 & 40.

Religion?

Let's go with "other."

Are you Hispanic?

No.

Describe your ethnicity, please.

Cracker.

*chuckles* You mean, "white"?

Heh, yes.

*chuckles again* Okay, how did you find us?

Internet.

Any particular advertisement?

No, just Googled "free social anxiety treatment."

Okay, now for more pertinent questions...

The interview went pretty well, I guess. I have an appointment to see a doctor next Friday at noon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Jeff. . . it takes courage to do what you're doing. . hang in there and keep us posted!

KHM said...

How you feeling in the meantime? I mean besides the tummy bug?

You must be hanging in OK to be joking with your interviewer; I'm sure they took note of that. When do they hook you up with the Paxil? After the MD visit?

Jeff said...

After the psychiatric evaluation, if they determine that I'm nutty enough for the research, then they'll prescribe medication.

I haven't had any attacks since Christmas, but I've had a few low moods. I try to balance it out with humor and other distractions.