Friday, June 08, 2007

A couple of thoughts.

I've figured out a better structure for my book. Most bio-books & movies are too linear, too much of a sequence of events instead of an actual story. That's kind of what my book was shaping up to be, and that's not good. I pondered how to make it better, and while I was on the train a couple days ago, it hit me: I'll use a date as the framing device.

Speaking of dating, I'm feeling lower about the whole thing than I thought I would. Not horribly miserable like I was a few months ago, but it feels like maybe I shouldn't be doing this.

2 comments:

Patreesha said...

Wow. A book and dating adventures? I'm going to resist reading through your old posts until we hang out, then you'll have to regale me with a few good tales, okay?

:)

Anonymous said...

You'll work it all out, the book AND the dating thing. . .I have faith in you.