Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Welcome to Dumpsville...

Population: Me.

TBVPP wrote me today (yesterday for you folks who work 9-5-ish), saying how dating wasn't really working out for her, and that she'd still like to hang out with me.

This is #9 of the 17 variations of "Let's Just Be Friends" the English language has to offer.

I was just beginning to get comfortable with her.

Oh well. It was very nice while it lasted.

I told her what my deal is (very briefly), and that I'd need a couple of weeks to adjust before we go back to having my ass kicked at pool.

There's still the jazz-loving sculptor, with whom I had a decent phone conversation with Sunday night, who wants me to call her back this week.

And then there's MOCCA in a couple weeks, where I may be slut-supreme.

3 comments:

Michael said...

You and I just need to slut it up like Paris and Lindsay at MoCCA.

Jeff said...

Not if you're going to wear that Superman shirt again.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Jeff. The right one is out there somewhere! Clearly, women in NY have no taste or you'd have been snatched up by now!