Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Meme tagged

RAB over at Estoreal has tagged me as the next sucker to fill out this stuff. I can promise that none of the answers will be interesting. Here we go:

Four jobs I've had or currently have in my life:

1. landscaping
2. Costume shop counter help during a Halloween rush
3. coffee bitch
4. Printer (current)

Four countries I've been to:

1.
2.
3.
4.

Yeah, I know they're blank. Traveling is for people with money.

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1. The Shakespearean Garden in Central Park.
2.
3.
4.

Four foods I like to eat:

1. Chocolate
2. Pie (apple, blueberry, strawberry, lemon meringue, etc.)
3. Eggplant parmigiana
4. Guacamole

Four personal heroes, past or present:

1. whoever discovered ibuprofen.
2.
3.
4.

Four books I've just read or am currently reading:

1.
2.
3.
4.

I'm going through an illiteracy phase right now.

Four words or phrases I'd like to see used more often:

1. "Fuckstick McDouchebag"
2. "A-Chicka-Quack-Quack"
3. "Jeff, please take this $100 million off my hands."
4. "I want to have lots and lots of sex with Jeff." (preferably used by single women in their mid-20s-early 30s, without irony)

Four performances in history I'd attend If I had a TARDIS to bring me there:

1.
2.
3.
4.

I don't care much about live performances.

F
our things I like:

1. Comics
2. Jazz
3. Science
4. Philosophy

And the category I'll add to this meme is...what questions do you NEVER want to hear?

1. Which of your limbs would you like removed?
2. Does this make me look fat?
3. Do you think she's prettier than me?
4. Who let the dogs out?

And the four people I'll tag are:

Ah, like I'm cruel enough to ask anyone to participate.

1 comment:

Richard said...

I know, but it's my cruelty that makes me such a great blogger.