Monday, April 03, 2006

Go talk to some fish!

You'll need to crank the volume on some of these.

Super Friends:



Muppets for dinner:



Louie at the Last Supper:



Fluffy-Soft intro, full episode:



International Signs:



Just the 160,000 of us:



Louie 1:



Louie 2:



Episode 103:



Episode 106:



Episode 107:



Episode 201 (featuring monkey torture):



Episode 203 (featuring Barry & Levon):



Episode 205



Episode 206



Barry & Levon - $240 of Vanilla Pudding:



Mr. Flemming's Arrival:



Prison Break:



Super-Robby:



Intro & Hotdog sketch:



Love and War:



Sideways House:



Public Service Announcement:



Fried Bumblebees:



Lincoln Logs:



The Pope's visit:



Were you raised in a barn?



Things to do on a vacation:



Blueberry:



Taco Mail



Please sign the pettition to get it released on DVD!

2 comments:

Lyman said...

Your excellent taste never ceases to amaze me. I think The State is one of the most genius sketch comedy shows ever. I wonder if YouTube has the rarely seen "Porcupine Racetrack"?

Good finds my man, I will sign the petition post haste.

Jeff said...

Ooooh, the Porcupine Racetrack. My roommate has the VHS that MTV released years ago (Skits & Stickers), and that beloved sketch is on there. I made some copies of it, because I didn't want to wear out the original.