Tuesday, May 15, 2007

So, um...yeah.

Aside from the pool-playing veggie, I'm courting two other women two other women are courting me.

All of them have approached me. I'm being rather passive in my search for companionship.

It's odd; a month ago, I was lamenting how I didn't feel wanted.

The first is a jazz-loving sculptor/3D-Installation artist, a pop-culture junkie, and a fan of burlesque dancing. Email contact has waxed, waned, and recently waxed again. I'm looking forward to meeting her, if anything just to have another jazz friend.

The second is an unbelievably adorable librarian-in-training (and former teacher) with a sense of humor as bizarre and silly as mine. We've been emailing every single day since last Sunday, having up to four different conversations at the same time.

While I was at Lynne's on Saturday, she called up so we could arrange a meeting on Sunday. She had to cancel, unfortunately, as she hasn't been feeling well due to an infected tooth. She's getting that taken care of this week.

I have to be very careful with this one, as I can see myself falling hard for her.

Like Lena said, I'm such a slut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, how does it feel to be soooo much in demand???? Whoooo-hoooo! I can't wait for the next installment!