Friday, May 25, 2007

Well, I knew this was coming.

From the Super-Adorable Librarian-in-Training:

Jeff,

Thanks for asking about [high-maintenance friend]. I had fun hanging out with you on Sunday, but I don't think I can see you again. I'm sort of in a mixed up place.

I'm sorry.
[SALIT]


I had to respond:

You're really delightful and I've never met anyone like you. Thank you for all the wonderful messages, and for seeing me. Good luck with everything, and feel free to drop me a line any time. I hope you find peace with whatever you're going through.

------------------------

It's really sad to go from constant emails to a total disconnect. I'm glad I didn't get my hopes up to high as I have in the past, but damn, that could have been something lovely.

So I'm technically no longer a slut, but still open. We'll see.

1 comment:

Lyman said...

Bah, I'll say what you're too nice to:

What a bitch. Her loss.

HA! Much better.